Frostbland Pty Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We only collect personal information, which is reasonably necessary for, or directly related to, one or more of our functions or activities.
The types of personal information we collect from you will depend upon the type of interaction that you have with us. Broadly speaking, the types of personal information that we collect may include the following:
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Age details
- Transaction information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How we collect personal information
We may collect personal information from you in a number of ways, including the following:
- when you send us an e-mail, “contact us” message or other correspondence that you send via our Website or call our Customer Service team;
- when you create an Account on our Website and/or you purchase products from us;
- via our official social media pages that we control, such as our official pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram;
- when you make enquiries about our products and services;
- when you enter a promotion, competition, provide feedback or participate in a survey, market research or other promotional activities which we conduct; and
- when you sign up to receive our newsletters or marketing material.
We collect other information from you which is not personal information. For example, general information about visitors to our Website is collected for general statistical reporting – such information includes service provider, browser type, pages accessed on our Website and what site you came from – however, this information cannot be used to personally identify you.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used by us in a number of ways, including the following:
- for the purpose for which the information was requested, for example, to create an Account on our Website, to provide you with products and services and fulfil your orders, to establish trading accounts;
- to respond to your query or feedback, for example, to respond to a request for further information about products, delivery times, order status etc;
- to promote and market both our current and future range of products and services;
- to inform you about products and services of our commercial partners;
- to keep you informed of future events;
- to assist with our internal business processes, such as billing and account management;
- for market research purposes and to improve our range of services;
- to administer contests, promotions and surveys;
- for promotional purposes, for example, to inform you about special offers and promotions in connection with our products and services; and
- for any other purposes that you would reasonably expect including to enable us to comply with our obligations under the law.
If you would like to unsubscribe (or “opt out”) from receiving any future direct marketing material, please email us. We will respond to your unsubscribe request within a reasonable period after your request is made.
When we disclose your personal information
We may disclosure your personal information in a variety of circumstances including the following:
- to contractors, agents and suppliers whom we have engaged to provide products and/or services on our behalf, for example, information technology service providers in connection with the Website, payment processors, couriers and other delivery service providers;
- to third party service providers, such as digital marketing agencies;
- delivering products from our website
- to assist in complying with certain laws and regulations;
- to our professional advisors, such as lawyers and accountants;
- if required by law;
- to law enforcement bodies and when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities that may be causing injury to you, to us or to others; and
- to any other person for any other purposes that would be reasonably expected.
In these situations, the third party operators are strictly prohibited from using your personal information in any manner other than the specific purposes we have supplied. We may also disclose your personal information to government agencies when required to by law.
Updating and accessing personal information
If you feel that any of your personal information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, you may alter it in the Contact Us page and we will make amendments.
You have a right to request access to your personal information held by us. You are also able to update your details or remove your details should you wish to “opt out” in the future. Should you wish to access, update or remove your details, please send your request in writing by email to email@example.com.
Frostbland Pty Limited will ordinarily grant you access to your personal information which we hold unless there is a permitted reason for not doing so. If there is a permitted reason for not providing you with access, we will provide you with a written explanation setting out the reasons for our refusal of your request (unless it is unreasonable for us to do so). We will also inform you of the mechanism to complain about our refusal at that time.
Please note that we may charge a reasonable fee for responding to your request for access if we consider that your request is complex or responding to your request is resource intensive. We will also require you to verify your identity before providing you with the requested personal information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to maintain the security of and to prevent misuse, interference and loss as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure of your personal information.
We have implemented a variety of security measures to safeguard the privacy of your personal information. Your information is stored on secured networks consistent with industry standards, and is accessible by those employees and agents who have special access rights to such systems;
While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant its complete security. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We shall not be responsible for harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect of your use of our Website or any information you transmit to our Website.
If you have an online Account, your Account will be able to be accessed by anyone who knows your login details. You should keep your login details, and any other information you use to remember these details, private and secure.
Frostbland Pty Limited accepts no responsibility for information that is disclosed to or obtained by parties who know your login details for your Profile.
Links to other websites
Privacy Complaint or Concern
If you have a complaint or concern about the way in which your privacy has been handled, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you an email within 5 days of the date we receive your complaint or concern to confirm that we have received your email. We may also request that you provide further details regarding your complaint. We will then investigate your complaint or concern and provide you with our response within a reasonable timeframe. If, after receiving our response, you still consider that your privacy complaint has not been resolved, you may then, for example, take your complaint to the Australian Privacy Commissioner.
Cookies are small text files that may be placed on your computer or other device by websites when you visit them. Cookies enable sebamed.com.au to recognise your device on a subsequent visit by that device to our Website and allow us to deliver a more personalised experience by providing information to us. Cookies are essential for some website functions and these functions will not work in the absence of those cookies.
You can use the browser privacy functions to clear the cookies already on your computer or to block cookies in the future by altering the browser privacy settings. However, please note this may cause some of the functionality of the Website to not work correctly.